chocolate chip cheesecake brownie

Yep, it's exactly as it sounds. This weekend I made Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies... it was a very rich desert that was great when paired with a tall glass of cold milk.



So this was my 2nd attempt at making this recipe because I was an idiot and listened to this evil recipe from AllRecipes. Worst idea of my life; by deciding to add an egg to the cream cheese mixture, the cream cheese on the top began to become fluffy like a cake. It definitely was NOT what I was going for.

For my 2nd attempt, I used a Snack Size Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie mix. I mixed all the ingredients as I normally would but added semisweet chocolate chips. I poured this mixture into an 8x8 pan. Then in another bowl, I added  and mixed 1/2 package of cream cheese (make sure its at room temperature), 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. I poured this mixture on top of the brownie mixture and used a fork to swirl it all in. Then you just pop it in the oven, following the directions on the box and voila! brownies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Inspirations

DIY: No-sew Leather Clutch

Imaginary Shopping.