Fall into the Gap.

So this has to have been the craziest quarter ever, but in less than 5 days I will be graduating. So when I do graduate, I've decided that since I will be getting my Master's and you don't get a special title in front of your name... I demand that I be referred to as Master Young. How great would that be? I think I deserve it, especially for all that stress I've been through... of course I am just joking, but I can dream can't I?

Anyways, I was recently on the GAP website. I  remember many years ago, everytime I would walk in the store I would love the outfits on the mannequins. Then a few years passed and I'd walk into their stores and I wouldn't like anything. BUT their designs have seemed to have greatly improved. Take a look:








Seems like the perfect outfits for Fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: No-sew Leather Clutch

DIY: Peter Pan Embellished Detachable Collar

Imaginary Shopping.