Made-well

For a long time I have been pronouncing Madewell as Mad-well. That is until my friend pointed out that it is pronounced Made-well. Shame on me. I fail at pronouncing things. But besides the fact I was unable to pronounce their name correctly for a long period of time, I love their clothing! It looks comfortable, effortless, and chic all at the same time.

Here is my current Madewell wishlist:


1. the silver lake flat sandal | org.: $125 | sale: $98.50
3. sun & sand romper | org.: $135 | sale: $98.50
4. honeycomb bits bracelet | org.: $25 | sale: $14.99

P.S. Those sandals are made in Italy. Have you ever walked in shoes made from Italy? It is like walking on clouds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: No-sew Leather Clutch

DIY: Peter Pan Embellished Detachable Collar

Imaginary Shopping.