It is a great dress in person, the bottom is two-tiered and flows beautifully. But when you look at in pictures, it looks super boring... borderline depressing. So I decided this is the dress that will be subjected to my awesome ideas. Then I came up with designs to get an idea of what type of beads I was looking for and how much I would need. So here are those pictures:
After all my tools were gathered, it was time to bead away. So I was a little confused where I should start since I didn't settle on a design, so I decided to work on the border of the neck.
So after hours of beading...my conclusion: I was I-N-S-A-N-E to even sketch the above designs. It took me three hours to accomplish the neckline beadwork above... with the rate I was going it would take me a couple months to accomplish my crazy designs. So I decided after finishing the border on top I would bead the bottom two tiers... one layer. Final Decision. Forget going Jenny Packham crazy. I will leave that to the experts.
So here is the final results of my beadwork extravaganza: