1. Apartment Therapy - I so enjoy the color gray and I like how they used pillows to bring a touch of color to the room. Great idea for someone who isn't fond of a lot of color!
2. Covet du Jour - Love the colors and how major pieces (i.e. couch, walls, floor) are pretty much neutral while the pieces that give this room pizazz are its accessories (i.e. pillows, vase with flowers, lamp, and curtains).
3. Cupcakes and Cashmere - Such a great idea for a side table. Not something I would necessarily have in my bedroom because I like to have sliding drawers.. but great for a living room, hallway, or guest room!
4. Unknown Source - I wish I could have made this picture larger because there are 2 screens in the back that have an amazing pattern on them. I am usually not a fan of animal prints, but they used a zebra print rug and it isn't the least bit overwhelming to me!
5. House to Home - Loving the colors..it has yellow pieces but just the right amount. All the accessories are simple and understated. A rug is a great way to get rid of that feeling that there is something missing in your decor and definitely a great way to add a touch of color.
6. Unknown Source - I heart this ottoman.
7. Unknown Blog - One of my all time favorite living rooms. I love the walls and all the decor!
Now I definitely don't have my own space to decorate. But when I do, these are the following not so expensive DIY home projects I would like to do:
1. Making my own cherry blossom tree.