Gift Ideas for Around $50 or Under!
Michael Buble - Christmas
I was recently on Refinery 29 reading a post about Gift Ideas. One of the comments was something along the lines of 'I don't know what world I would be living in where I would have $350 to spend on one friend.' I laughed because I am pretty much in the same boat and so I decided to create a list of gift ideas that were a little more budget friendly! I also thought it was time for a collage... I mean I haven't collaged for what, 2 posts?
1. Confetti Scarf, $8.90 - Such a great deal and something you can wear with almost anything. I think you can't go wrong with a scarf as a gift!
2. Les Petits Macarons, $18 - For the person who likes to bake/cook, cook books are a great gift idea...or books in general! I know that I have attempted to make macarons at least 3 times, and only once did them come out resembling macarons...and they still didn't look as good as the ones on this front cover.
3. Tocca Perfume, $48 - I love the smell of Tocca perfume because it is light and they also come in pretty bottles.
4. Metallic Jaquard Foldover Clutch, $50.90 - Ah! I saw this on ASOS and it is simply amazing! It would be a great bag to have for a New Years Eve Party.
5. Trendsetter Set, $35 - Love nailpolish and have always been curious to try Deborah Lippmann. This makes a great gift because it comes in a trio.. your gift receiver is bound to like one of these colors!