DIY: Create your own design on Terra Cotta Pots

I picked up a new terra cotta pot from Daiso to put my cactus in.

moon, cactus, terra, cotta, pot

But it looked a little boring to me so I decided to paint the terra cotta pot with some acrylic paint. I used some tape with cat images on it that I picked up at an airport in Taipei in order to keep the design clean.
terra, cotta, pot, design, cat, tape, cactus, moon

Then I just painted away!!

DIY, design, pot, acrylic, planter, terra cotta, cactus

And here is the finished result sitting on my porch. It looks quite lovely and it was such a simple project to do.

terra cotta, pot, planter, DIY, Moon, cactus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: No-sew Leather Clutch

DIY: Peter Pan Embellished Detachable Collar

DIY Idea: Black Keith Haring Cuff Bracelet