Pictures from the Wedding

Just wanted to share a couple pictures from the wedding! I wish I was able to take more pictures but there was a bit of an emergency and I didn't have as much time as I thought to decorate. Keeping in mind it was like 100 degrees F, I think we did a pretty good job decorating. Being a wedding decorator is a lot of work and it gave me deep appreciation for what they do.  

carnatons, trader joe's, flowers

costco, flowers, baby's breath
 welcome, sign, diy, decor, wedding, welcome sign

diy, wedding, decor, welcome table, welcome, table


sheperd's hooks, hook, sheperd, baby, breath, baby's breath, mason jar, mason, jar



sign, letters, diy, decoration, decor, wedding

flowers, carnations, wine, bottles, beer, diy, decor, wedding



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: No-sew Leather Clutch

DIY: Peter Pan Embellished Detachable Collar

Imaginary Shopping.